En Español
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224

Preparing for Court

UPDATED June 19, 2012

Court Forms

Print this page
The website for the Delaware State Courts contains many of the official forms you need to file for Orders of Protection from Abuse.

Here are some of the forms you might need:
  • Form #450: Protection From Abuse Petition form
  • Form #382: Affidavit for Emergency Hearing Form
  • Form #456: Motion to Modify/Extend or Vacate a Protection from Abuse Order
You will also find court forms in the clerk's office at the courthouse. (See DE Courthouse Locations.)

A local domestic violence organization or legal aid office may also be able to provide you with the forms and help you through the process.  To find one near you go to our DE State and Local Programs page.