Legal Information: South Dakota

South Dakota Court Forms

The South Dakota Unified Justice System website has some of the forms you may need, including Stalking Protection Orders and Domestic Protection Order forms.  You can find other forms for divorce, parenting time, and more here

A local domestic violence agency or legal services office may be able to help you fill out the forms and assist you in court. To find an agency in your area, go to our SD Places that Help page.